Tuesday, February 5, 2008

what to do? what to do?


i think everyone will come to a point in their lives when we'll be wondering; 'Are we really doing what we really want?'
I know that question can pop up at different stages in a person's career and life but i'm pretty sure, it'll come.
And that's what I'm pondering deeply about.
What do you think? Do you think it's just ignorant for people who forgo their responsibilities to persue a dream of their own or it's every man & woman's right to do what they really want to do!
If it works out, PERFECT! but if it doesn't, well, then..... you can always go back to your boring job??

Corporations around the world are placing billions of dollars into areas of training, HR, recreation, fostering strong family ties, etc, all in the name of "satisfying" the job satisfactions of their employees and most importantly retaining them. BUT the ironic side of this picture is that they'll want you to work exceptionally HARD!!! simply because you FEEL satisfied?~?!!
I mean..... come on........ if i'm really satisfied with my work, do i need my boss to remind me or "make me believe" that I really 'love' to work for the company??!!

So...... like the 90's song ringing on the billboard charts, the lyrics faithfully read, ' So i wanna know........ should i stay or should I go............................'

1 comment:

sandra lim said...

so how? what you wanna do? Hahaha!!